Soya-bean Chunks Ki Sabji,(soya wadi)
Ingredients: (2 persons)
1 Bowl Soya Chunks
1 Bowl Water
1 Big Onion
1 Big Tomato
1 1/2 table spoon red chilli powder
1/2 tea spoon termaric powder
2 table spoon grated coconut
1/2 chopped onion
4 garlic flakes
1/2 inch ginger
2 table spoon chopped corrinder
1 tea spoon cumin seeds
2 table spoon oil
salt as per taste.
1. Soak the soya chunks in water for 15-20 min.Then cut it into small peices.
2. Fry the grated coconut,chopped onion and tomato for 2 min.
3. Then make a paste of coconut,onion.tomato,garlic,ginger,cumin seeds,and 1 table spoon corriender.
3. Now chopp onion and tomato.
4. In a Frying pan add oil then add chopped onion and tomato when onion get pink then add turmeric powderand coconut paste to it and fry it to 2 min. then add red chilli powder and soaked soya bean chunks to it.
5. Finally add salt and 1/4 cup of water to it and after 5-6 min remove the pan from gas stove and for garnishing add chopped corriender.
Now Soya chunks sabji is ready to be served.
Serving Tip: Serve this with roti,naan,chapati.