Simple and quick to make
1. 2 cup curd, yoghurt,Dahi
2. 1 Table spoon Besan( gram flour), (Chanyachya daliche Pith)
3. 4 green chillies
4. 5 Garlic cloves
5. Half inch Aal,(Adarak), (ginger)
6. 1/2 cup chopped corriender ( Kothimber), (Dhaniya)
7. Salt as per taste
1. 1/2 tea spoon mustard seeds(Mohari),(Rai)
2. 1/2 tea spoon cummin (Jeera)
3. 1/4 tea spoon Turmeric powder(Haldi powder)
4. 5 gralic cloves finely chopped or smash
5. 1 table spoon oil
1. In a Mixier make the paste of garlic, ginger,green chillies ,salt, half corriender.
2. Add curd and besan and again mix it in mixer.
3. Heat a pan on the gas stove add the oil.
3. Now add mustard seed and wait till it splutter.
4. Keep the gas flame slow then add cumin ,chopped garlic and turmeric powder and stir it for half minute.
5.Now add the curd,besan , chilly mixture of one spoon in the pan and cover the pan immediately. After half minute add all the mixture.
6.Add salt as per taste.
When the kadhi starts boiling turn off the gas stove and add the chopped coriander for garnishing.
Serve hot with rice