Ingredients: (For 2 persons)
1 Small Bunch of Palak (Spinach Leaves)
1/2 cup Gram Flour (Besan)
2 1/2 cup wheat flour (Gavache Pith)
1 tea spoon turmeric powder ( Haldi Powder)
1/2 cup Coriander leaves (Kothimbir)
5 Green Chillies
1/2 inch ginger
4 Garlic flakes
1 tea spoon Ajwain (Carom seeds)
1 tea spoon cumin seeds (jeera)
and 1 Glass Water
Salt as per taste
1/2 cup Ghee or butter
1. Wash the Palak (Spinach Leaves) then boil half bowl of water and add the palak ( spinach leaves) in it and after five minutes remove palak (spinach leaves) from the water.
2. Make a paste of Green chillies,garlic, ginger, palak (spinach leaves), one tea spoon salt, Coriander leaves and 1/2 tea spoon cumin seeds ( jeera).
3.Take a bowl and add gram flour(Besan),Wheat flour, paste of palak ( spinach), green chillies,ginger and garlic,cumin seeds (jeera) and coriander leaves ,Ajawain (Carom seeds),turmeric powder,salt as per taste.
4. Then make the dough by adding the sufficient water to it. Also knead it to make it soft dough.
5. Now prepare the balls from the soft dough. And then roll the balls to give it a roti shape. Once you have rolled the paratha.
6. Now fry the paratha from both sides in butter or ghee. Allow it to become little brown. Once it is brown, this indicates that paratha is ready.This parahta is green in colour.
7. Now Parahta is ready to serve and believe me you will definitely like eating it.
Serving Tip: Serve this paratha with Tomato sauce,Tomato Ketchup or with Pudina Chatni.