1 cup oats
1 onion ( finely chopped)
1 Tomato (finely chopped)
2 chopped green chillies
4-5 curry leaves
1 table spoon chopped corriander
1 1/2 table spoon oil
salt as per taste
1 1/2 cup warm water
1tea spoon lemon juice
1 tea spoon mustard seeds (mohari, rai)
1 tea spoon jeera (cumin seeds)
1. Roast the oats in the frying pan. Then keep it in a bowl.
2. On the gas stove put the Kadhai add oil then add mustard seeds wait till it splutter.
3. Now add the curry leaves,jeera, green chillies and onion.Then add tomato.
4. Fry it for 3 minutes and then add roasted oats,water and salt.Add lemon juice.
5. keep the plate on the kadhai for 2 minutes untill the water has evaporated and oats become semi soft.
6. Remove kadhai from the gas stove.
Garnish with the chopped corriander.
Serve hot.Oat is very healthy.