This is a recipe for fast. But if you like it you can do it any time to eat.
1 cup soaked Sabudana
2 Chopped green chillies
1 small chopped potato
1/4 cup crushed groundnut(Shingdana)
1 1/2 tablespoon oil
salt as per taste.
1. Put Kadhai over gas on slow fame add oil in it.
2. Now add chopped green chillies in kadhai.
3. Then add chopped potato in kadhai and cover the kadhai for 2 to 3 min.
4. Now add soaked sabudana , crushed groundnut(singdana) and salt.
5. Mix all the things and stir it for 5 to 6 min till the colour of sabudana changed to transparent.
6. Now the Sabudana kichadi is ready to eat.
Serving Tip : Serve hot with freash yoghurt,(Curd), (Dahi).