1. 3 cup kolam rice
2. ½ bunch of spring onion
3. ¼ tsp ajinomoto
4. 100 gm French beans
5. 1 carrot
6. 1 tsp ghee
7. 1 tsp black pepper powder
8. 6 cup water
9. ½ tsp soya sauce
10. Salt as per taste
1. Cut veg. in small pieces.
2. Boil French beans and carrot pieces on fast gas with sufficient water.
3. Wash and soak rice for half an hour.
4. Boil water in a pan add soaked rice add salt and cook till tender, remove from heat.
5. When you remove from the pan spread cooked rice on dry muslin cloth for half an hour.
6. Heat ghee in kadai, add chopped spring onion, cooked rice and boiled veg.
7. Add Soya sauce and ajinomoto, black pepper powder.
8. Mix well. Remove from heat.