For Dough :
1. 250 gm refine flour ( Maida)
2. 1 tablespoon oil
3. 5 tablespoon curd
4. 5 tablespoon milk
5. 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
6. 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
7. 1 teaspoon instant dry yeast
8.1 teaspoon sugar
9.Salt to taste
For stuffing :
1. 2 cups paneer ( crumbled)
2. 4 green chillies (finely chopped)
3. 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
4. 1 tablespoon ghee or oil
5. 1 tablespoon corriender leaves ( chopped)
6. Salt to taste.
For topping :
1. 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, ghee or butter
1. Sift the maida with salt, baking powder and soda.Warm the milk and curd together with sugar .
2. Add the yeast and the oil to the maida .
3. Make a soft dough by adding the curd milk mixture and enough warm water.
4. Knead the dough very well and keep covered in a warm place till it become double in volume.
5. Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry cumin seeds. Add the green chillies, fry for a minute and add the crumbled paneer and salt.
6. Cook for some more time and cool the mixture .
7. Take a small portion of the dough.flatten a little and put one tablespoon of the paneer mixture in the centre.
8. Cover the mixture by drawing up the edges towards the centre.
9. Roll out in the shape of a naan and spread a little sesame seeds on top and bake in a hot oven till done.
10. Serve hot with ghee or butter.